BUMPBUMPBUMP

Post by ThreeperMan on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 20:57

Gotta keep this one going!

ThreeperMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by ThreeperMan on Sat 04 Oct 2014, 20:43

We need to keep this going. If there are no posts, after awhile the forum gods will take it away from us.

ThreeperMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabemountainman on Tue 25 Oct 2011, 05:06

This forum doesn't have to go down! It can keep going, with pertinant postings by members. The secret is just that...sticking to survival topics, leaving personal feelings at home.

“Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.” W. Edwards Deming
wannabemountainman
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodlife-People/230131547073521

Back to top Go down

Post by ThreeperMan on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 02:25

Me to, shame it went down after all the hard work

ThreeperMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabemountainman on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 08:45

I'd like to see this forum survive

wannabemountainman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabemountainman on Fri 08 Oct 2010, 13:55

We have to keep this forum active!!! Please???

wannabemountainman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabemountainman on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 05:43

If our posting activity doesn't stay constant, Forumotion will shut us down.

wannabemountainman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThreeperMan on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 08:45

BrianGrubbs wrote:Hey everyone, names Brian (as my username suggests) and I, like Standupgun, found this site because of my Youtube videos. Looks like a good site you have here, I'm currently enjoying the camoflage series from Patriot Armory. I spend as much time as I can in the woods, as I have since my childhood, and I also enjoy crafting my own... anything. Weapons, tools, clothing, nine times out of ten I'll try to make something myself before I'll go out and buy anything. Look forward to hanging out here when I can, and posting up new videos as I make them. Thanks for the invite!

Brian

Hi Brian and welcome to the forum. The woods are nice to stay in. We often go their to explore new things, we have tried our dab hands at making shelters, hunting and more. I once tried to make my own dye using weeds, it looked good, nice shade of green but I couldn't get it to, to make it waterproof. We are preparing another adventure, which we all need, hate living in these towns being surrounded by ppl, I feel rather cramped in by towns and need my woods. (Ever noticed how it feels when been in the woods for so long and not leaving it, then you have to walk on pavement for the first time in months, can't walk properly can you). Just a little thing that I noticed.

Laughing

Anyways, will lookforward to seeing many videos from you, feel free to post anything you like. Including links to your sites.

ThreeperMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wannabemountainman on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 05:31

BrianGrubbs wrote:Hey everyone, names Brian (as my username suggests) and I, like Standupgun, found this site because of my Youtube videos. Looks like a good site you have here, I'm currently enjoying the camoflage series from Patriot Armory. I spend as much time as I can in the woods, as I have since my childhood, and I also enjoy crafting my own... anything. Weapons, tools, clothing, nine times out of ten I'll try to make something myself before I'll go out and buy anything. Look forward to hanging out here when I can, and posting up new videos as I make them. Thanks for the invite!

Brian

Glad to see you Brian, another warm body! LOL
We try to consider ourselves as a clearing house for all the great info that's out there. The other half of "we" is Nowucmenowudont, my other half in real life. Having grown up in the wilds of Chicago, I still have lots to learn about surviving in the woods, amongst a population of three. We make every effort to secure one's blessing before posting their material; I keep a special folder with all the replies I've gotten from authors.
As you can see, the forum has been in existence for about a year. Our membership numbers are not what I'd call impressive, but then I don't know if I want it so popular that we're on the FBI's watch list, either. Maybe the low numbers have something to do with us requiring people to join in order to read most of our stuff. You probably noticed that we have the settings so that guests can read only First Aid and News. I did have "right-click" disabled, but then it was a pain for us to do any editing ourselves.
This forum was conceived out of our interest in stealth camping, as here in England wild camping is illegal, except in commercial camping facilities. Might as well pitch a tent in our backyard in town if we're going to do that!
Really looking forward to future posts from you, as well as any suggestions or input about the forum.

wannabemountainman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianGrubbs on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 15:09

Hey everyone, names Brian (as my username suggests) and I, like Standupgun, found this site because of my Youtube videos. Looks like a good site you have here, I'm currently enjoying the camoflage series from Patriot Armory. I spend as much time as I can in the woods, as I have since my childhood, and I also enjoy crafting my own... anything. Weapons, tools, clothing, nine times out of ten I'll try to make something myself before I'll go out and buy anything. Look forward to hanging out here when I can, and posting up new videos as I make them. Thanks for the invite!

Brian
BrianGrubbs

Back to top Go down

Welcome

Post by wannabemountainman on Sat 28 Nov 2009, 10:56

Standupgun wrote:Greetings! I was referred here from someone because of the content of some of my youtube videos. I consider myself a survivalist and am always willing to learn new things. I look forward to checking back here often!

Hi StandUpGun,
It was me who gave you the link. Thanks for joining, always happy to see a fellow survivor!
I really liked your videos, especially the different booby-traps. As you know, when the SHTF it won't be the four legged critters we need to be concerned about. With the style and quality you demonstrate, I look forward to viewing future offerings by you.
You've probably noticed, guests can view only the First-Aid section of the forum...our little way of encouraging people to join (I believe someone should be able to find a quick 1st aid reference, without having to jump through hoops). I've also disabled the "right click" function. It'll at least stop the less computer savvy types from snagging material.
OK, gonna put in some Bug Out Bag info, by several different authors. That way, readers can pick and choose what would work for them.
Take care, stay prepared, and hope to be talking with you again, soon.

wannabemountainman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThreeperMan on Sat 28 Nov 2009, 10:10

Standupgun wrote:Greetings! I was referred here from someone because of the content of some of my youtube videos. I consider myself a survivalist and am always willing to learn new things. I look forward to checking back here often!

Hello there, and welcome. I enjoy watching your youtube videos, and am happy to see you join here. As you can see, we're pretty new, and trying to gather as much information on survival as possible, so when the big bomb goes off, we won't be the ones to be extinct Laughing Enjoy being here, and feel free to put anything you want here. Take Care.

ThreeperMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Standupgun on Sat 28 Nov 2009, 07:56

Greetings! I was referred here from someone because of the content of some of my youtube videos. I consider myself a survivalist and am always willing to learn new things. I look forward to checking back here often!

Standupgun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu 16 Jul 2009, 18:51

Nowucmenowudont wrote:Welcome to Woodlife People. It's always nice to stop here first and let us know a little about you, and the hobbies you like.

hello nowucmenowudont and hello wannabemountainman remeber me yes im sure you do i have joined and need a little help around bye

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

Post by ThreeperMan on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 12:32

Welcome to Woodlife People. It's always nice to stop here first and let us know a little about you, and the hobbies you like.
ThreeperMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top