Vegans surviving, easier or harder?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by wannabemountainman on Sun 27 May 2012, 15:38

by M.D. Creekmore (a.k.a Mr. Prepper) on May 22, 2012

This guest post is by Susan B

I believe it will be harder for them.

One reason is the body stops producing stomach acids and enzymes required for the digestion of meat after many years of eating a meat free diet, they will throw up the meat when they try eating it, the body has adapted to easier to break down food and does not produce normal acids any longer; should they need to change their diet for survival their bodies will not adapt and most likely they will most likely be some of the first to die off because of this life style.

The long time lack of things like B-12 being very low will contribute to early weakness and starvation very quickly. A good thing is vegans will pose little threat to anyone as they will be dying off with the all the diabetic’s and others with weak bodies.

The Israelites were instructed by God to eat of the fatted calf before going to war.

A way to weaken a people is to promote a vegan diet. It has worked well here in the US. It takes some a few years to really get drained and then they think because they can no longer digest meat it is because the meat is bad for them rather than their bodies have been damaged from the diet.

I learned the hard way in my youth about the vegan diet, I was one for a year and the damage it did took several years to repair. I’m a protein type; my copper levels became really high and burned out my thyroid, to this day I cannot get it to function well.

N European blood lines have the worst time of it with a vegan diet because most are protein types. I do well on a primal or paleo diet like my ancestors.

Many people have such a high carb diet that they lose the ability to digest meat proteins so they naturally start cutting back on them and increase the carbs, you hear it all the time people saying they no longer eat red meat, it’s because they can’t and they’re to willfully ignorant to know why let alone the difference between grass-fed, antibiotic and hormone free and the grain fed crap anyway.

I believe this lack of ability to eat many different foods will make vegans extremely vulnerable when SHTF. I believe it makes sense to have a varied diet and stick closer to a hunter gathers style of diet because it will aid one in survival. Those who chose a vegan diet in the hard coming times will have a great deal more difficulty in my personal opinion. I would love to hear what ya’all think about special diets relating to survival.

“Learning is not compulsory. Neither is survival.” W. Edwards Deming
wannabemountainman
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodlife-People/230131547073521

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top